Monday, August 28, 2006

ready to move on

so i finally finished and submitted my first-year report and thesis proposal to my advisor. great........now i can turn my attention back to my program that i am working on right? well.........i turned into a brick wall..........AGAIN. i am stuck again and really don't have any clue how to solve my current problem. i know that it will be hard to come in tomorrow and start hacking away with no ideas. maybe i will get a stroke of genius tonight or in the morning. i may just have to break down and ask for help again. BUT, i don't think anyone in the office knows how to solve this I/O issue i am having with my application. i think i am truly on my own on this one.

i am in serious need of some motivation

1 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

Sounds familiar to all of us. I have stuck too.. and haven't even got the time to sit down to think. Its high time I get started.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home