Monday, August 28, 2006

ready to move on

so i finally finished and submitted my first-year report and thesis proposal to my advisor. great........now i can turn my attention back to my program that i am working on right? well.........i turned into a brick wall..........AGAIN. i am stuck again and really don't have any clue how to solve my current problem. i know that it will be hard to come in tomorrow and start hacking away with no ideas. maybe i will get a stroke of genius tonight or in the morning. i may just have to break down and ask for help again. BUT, i don't think anyone in the office knows how to solve this I/O issue i am having with my application. i think i am truly on my own on this one.

i am in serious need of some motivation

3 Comments:

Blogger NikkiNY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 AM  
Blogger NikkiNY said...

Hi sweety,
Don't get too down on yourself. You've been stumped/frustrated before, and you should know by now that it comes with the territory. One thing is true... In the end you always figure it out. So cheer up, and if push comes to shove, give me a call and ill solve all your research problems... I'm a Genious! LOL.

1:20 AM  
Blogger shaz said...

Sounds familiar to all of us. I have stuck too.. and haven't even got the time to sit down to think. Its high time I get started.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home