Friday, August 11, 2006

out of it

the last few days, i have lacked serious motivation to work on my application. the main reason was me being seriously stuck and confused. FINALLY.....at 4:30 on a friday....with the help of a colleague's fresh eyes........i am no longer stuck. maybe i can make more progress starting next week knowing that i don't have to look at the same thing i have been for the last 4 days.

on the flip side, i have made some initial strides in finalizing my first-year report i have to submit to my advisor at cambridge. i even found more sources that provided VERY useful information. i just want the paper to be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

hi there. I chanced upon your blog after I started mine. Im a struggling Part time grad student as well. I added your blog as a link on mine. hope you dun mind. Hang in there... http://scholarlydaze.blogspot.com

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home