Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a quest for greatness

i cannot help but wonder where all of this hard work will take me once i finish my degree. words cannot begin to describe (nor can i totally imagine at present) the impact that i want to have on society, technically AND socially. at times, i feel a great deal of pressure to be that individual, BUT i don't really know who that will be. my best attempt at describing the person would be to create a wishlist of the individuals that i would like to rope together into one person. the problem with this is that i feel i am defining myself based upon others, and i want to be my own person.

in writing my first-year report, i tend to think about where i will be in 2 years time and how impactful my research will be. this sparks me to thinking about life further down the line as i just described. the paper is coming along. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

hi Ah, thanks for the link to my blog. Didn't think anyone was reading. now I must upkeep the posts. :) happy a great day.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home