Wednesday, January 10, 2007

back from the break

after a long journey back last night, i do not know exactly how i am still up and functioning. i dropped off my luggage in my room and came into the office to begin working (what a dork............who does that???). anyway, i am glad i did do some work instead of just crashing for about 48 hours. i was able to pick up right where i left off and even solved the problem that caused some stumbling before Christmas. also, i was able to dispell a bit of anxiety since i have been away for so long and felt i was slacking on my phd. all in all, long journey home ended in a pleasant feeling of a small success that will allow me to make loads of progress and finish my phd (lol............can you hear the wishful thinking in my head as loud as i can)?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home