Friday, November 24, 2006

a lot to be thankful for

in the spirit of thanksgiving, i have a lot to be thankful for in spite of sometimes thinking things are going so badly for me. i guess it's just human nature to maximize one's situation and minimize others'. i got to spend yesterday with some friends that have helped to make life here in england much more bearable. the food was absolutely amazing too. we even got to watch football. what more can you as for on thanksgiving? of course, it was no substitute for being home with my family and friends, but it was much better than being here by myself. it was really hard to come back to work today, but i had a supervision to give this afternoon. other than that, i don't think you can say much about my productivity as far as my own work went today. i didn't really have any motivation. maybe some rest and seeing the home stretch will perk things up come monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home