Wednesday, March 29, 2006

feeling my way through

i am still riding my high of excitement about actually starting some work on my phd topic, today, i was able to layout a "roadmap" of where to begin my data collection. between my ideas and the ideas and help of a couple of colleagues, i was able to come up with some good tests to run to begin analyzing power consumption and determining possible areas of optimization. i feel confident that the work will be meaningful. the good thing about it is that it has some short and long-range goals that will prevent me from any "idle cycles." i am excited and ready to jump in the deep end. let the research begin.................

2 Comments:

Blogger plez... said...

Wow! Anthony, I can sense a new bounce in your step over the last couple of days since you've found your direction ... good luck with your research.

8:41 PM  
Blogger AH said...

i am glad that you could sense my encouraged spirit. hopefully, things will continue this way. of course, you will be able to see right here in my diary. oh yea, and i love the playlist posts and current events on your blog. keep 'em comin'. what's up with your girl cynthia mckinney?.....lol

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home