Monday, March 20, 2006

march madness is in full swing

with the likes of wichita state and bradley in the sweet 16, it is very easy to see that the ncaa tournament is in full swing and the cinderellas are partying the night away. these two schools have really caused a lot of trouble in my bracket, but i am hoping that duke, uconn, and bc come through and save my bracket. being able to watch the tournament via the cbs online stream has made me feel at home again. i just wish they would broadcast the entire tourney and not just the first three rounds.

i really have got to get motivated again. i am past "E" at this point. not even riding on fumes. i guess the waiting on parts has finally taken its toll on me. it seems like i have been waiting forever for some REALLY simple materials. my processor design is still not fully synthesized yet, and this is beginning to frustrate me. i am walking in the dark with it as well, so i am really all alone in this process. BUT......

If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?
- Albert Einstein

1 Comments:

Blogger plez... said...

Ant,

I hate to abandon the ACC, but Duke just hasn't seemed very sharp at the end of the season... the winner of UConn/Villanova will probably be cutting down the nets.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home