Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my own processor

today, i began the tedious process of creating a software/hardware model of a standard 32-bit processor. this is not a terribly exciting process, but it is needed for me to continue my research further. i did some similar work in undergrad, but this is my first time creating the processor from scratch. at the same time, it is my own design, so i am having to really take my time and think ahead to make sure i account for/incorporate all the things that i would like to have in a finished product. i am interested to see how things turn out and how long it will take to have a working processor.

1 Comments:

Blogger plez... said...

Mr. Hylick,

I guess I'll begin more formally so you don't have to delete this from your Blog! SMILE!

First, Happy Valentine's Day from across The Pond. Corrine & Corrina send their BEST to you.

I just wanted to chime in with a word or two of encouragement. You have a background of Achievement and success in all that you do. I sense more impatience than frustration on your part.

Remember the old sports maxim: "Let the Game come to you." Don't force it, relax, and you will most certainly unlock the door that leads to the topic of your research.

Here's looking at you, kid. Take care of yourself and don't hurt anyone on the basketball court. PEACE!

plez...

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home