Tuesday, May 22, 2007

remember: it's a marathon, not a sprint!!!

i try to keep this fact in mind, but everyone likes to see results..........or at least some progress every now and then. it's now day 3 and i am still stumped at the results i am seeing. i do have an idea to try first thing tomorrow, but i just hate i have wasted so much time on a matter that is not producing results that i can use in my work or publish. HOWEVER, i need to find a solution because these results validate my other, important test results. some dilemma huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger MJH said...

tell me about it! I'm only months from finishing mine and this is the hardest part. it is definitely a marathon!!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Any institution that you’re applying to will want to know a lot of different things about you when it comes to the statement of purpose.statement of purpose phd

7:23 AM  
Blogger Sophie Grace said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this. webstagram

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home