Friday, January 19, 2007

trying to get my foot in the door

i am seeing some potential avenues for my first taste of real success as i prepare my testing setup. my fingers are crossed though that more means to early success manifest themselves in my results. it feels good getting to a point where i am looking at data representations and discovering clever ways to exploit patterns for the better. it's kind of like i'm just now getting to do some real research and come up with some algorithms to save the planet. this is just the beginning though. this small step leads me into a large, dark room that i must navigate through (the faster the better). the learning curve is about to steepen as well as i will be forced to do some crucial mathematical (statistics/probability) analysis on my data. hopefully, software implementation will not be too difficult once i have the equations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home