Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ready, set, go

finally settled in (both in the new city and at work), and i am finally getting some real work done and contributing. it felt great today as i was presenting some graphs from some data i collected. from there, i was able to decide what to do next and get on the ball with that. i love my job. i love solving very hard problems. i love helping the world through my work.

it's great. now, let's make sure this feeling never changes for the worse or goes away!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

really like your Blog ..... :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

I really lke your aspects of life!
I love my job too, I always try to find solutions and I think it's great to improve the world a little bit with your work. It's a great feeling.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Stuart said...

There's nothing better than getting those first few graphs and results. I found it made you feel like you were actually a part of it and had turned a corner. Well, until the next problem came around ...

3:41 PM  
Blogger Selfless said...

MapleStory is wildly popular all over the world. Many people think it can be educational, Maple story 2 Mesos and others use it as a form of relaxing. Almost anyone can find a game that they will enjoy. The following information below teaches some great tricks about the world of MapleStory 2, buying MaplestoryM Mesos and how best to get the most out of this experience.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home