Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the end of a journey

so, here i sit waiting for the car to come pick me up and take me to the train station to catch my flight. as i was enjoying the peace and quiet that accompanies 4:45 am, i could not help but think about this being my last time in the uk for this length of time. it is definitely a bitter-sweet feeling knowing that the end is here but this is what i have been asking for for so long---to be able to go back home. i have met so many wonderful individuals and learned so much about life, myself, and the world in general. more importantly, i learned how much i did not know. there is no better teacher than experience. that has been the most rewarding part of this entire journey the last 4.5 years, meeting people friends (how could i ever make that mistake in misnaming them) from around the world that have offered open invitations to come visit. thank you sincerely and know that the same holds true for you at my home.

as i close, i must give a huge thank you to mr. mhy for letting me crash at his place in london for the last 26 days as i finished up my requirements for school. i owe you big time for this family. i cannot wait to offer you the same hospitality. i love you like a brother and thank God everyday for allowing us to cross paths. there are no accidents, and i know that God had a wonderful plan in mind when we crossed paths that faithful saturday playing basketball. we have so many stories and have experienced so much of our separate journeys together, which has made my own experience that much more enjoyable and memorable.

i must pack up my laptop now, but i will be back once i touch down back in georgia.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leya Ron said...

great feelings, aren't they????
I hope I will feel the same when I finish my study in Spain :)))

1:42 PM  
Blogger rainbowsandbeerwhatsgood said...

i too have a PHD
a pretty big dick ;)

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so jealous...i have travelled the world, but have not step foot into Europe. Cherish the memories.

10:23 PM  
Blogger JK said...

nice...visit me at johorkia.blogspot.com

8:28 AM  
Blogger 奇濛子 said...

按摩情人趣味_奇濛子情趣用品,按摩器_奇濛子情趣用品,按摩椅_奇濛子情趣用品,按摩半套_奇濛子情趣用品,按摩全套_奇濛子情趣用品,

按摩精油_奇濛子情趣用品,吊帶襪影片_奇濛子情趣用品,自衛方法_奇濛子情趣用品,自衛棒_奇濛子情趣用品,

自慰器專賣店_奇濛子情趣用品,自衛器_奇濛子情趣用品,自衛杯_奇濛子情趣用品,自慰器_奇濛子情趣用品,

自慰杯_奇濛子情趣用品

7:11 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

this makes me so sad!!!
-Ed

http://www.themusicboard.info

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home