Wednesday, March 10, 2010

approaching the day that i have been waiting for since i started my phd

it's funny how all the hard work and many hours are finally coming to an end as i approach my dissertation defense (it's called a viva in the uk...but same thing). the work has been done, and it is up to this oral examination for me to showcase that i deserve this degree. no pressure right....lol.

i am confident in my work and honestly feel that i am prepared for this examination after having gone the rigorous process that is interviewing for industry and academic research positions. i have done this before in front of people that i did not necessarily feel as comfortable with and prevailed. so why should this be any different or any more difficult?

this chapter in my life is almost over, and the joy of having achieved this goal will be very refreshing------then.........#ontothenextone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home