Thursday, November 12, 2009

back in the uk for the final stretch

things are progressing very well. it's hard to digest the fact that i am almost done. it feels great. there is still some writing to be done in the next couple of weeks, but i hope to submit my dissertation by the end of the month. it was awesome to see the last four years of my life printed out. then, i spent 3 whole days editing the last four years......not that fun. making corrections to my dissertation was almost as painful as writing the damn thing. it's done now, and i am waiting on comments from colleagues.

my job interviews went well in the us, and i have several more interviews in the us and the uk.

i will keep you updated. my other, personal endeavors are coming along nicely, and my personal website will be up soon. things could not be more exciting right now.