Wednesday, October 21, 2009

busy---traveling, interviewing, finishing...

ever since i got back home to the us on the 7th, it has been 100 mph from the time i stepped off the plane until, finally, today, i have been able to regroup and continue working on my dissertation and thinking about after graduation. i just got back on my workout regimen this morning and also my reading and writing. i picked up dan brown's 'lost symbol' as well as ordered a couple of titles by edward tufte (envisioning information and the visual display of quantitative information). now, i have a total of 5 books; 3 of which i am currently reading.

as far as post-graduation plans, the heat is really starting to pick up as the realness and urgency of decisions that i must make are more pronounced. it's all exciting but scary as hell at the same time. i am excited about getting my website up and running soon. i am also looking forward to loads of conversations with individuals about my passion and how it will manifest itself.

i've got a lot of things to talk about, but i need time to formulate it all in a coherent form as it is all scattered in my brain at the moment. lots of powerful words and phrases and thoughts that i can share.

to be continued...

2 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Good Luck. What is you D topic? When are you set to defend?

11:48 PM  
Blogger AH said...

Thank you very much. Apologies for the delay in my response. Things have been very busy. My topic is enabling better storage energy management by optimizing system interaction. I hope to defend next month or early Jan.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home