Monday, September 11, 2006

odds and ends & final testing

so, last week was a big step towards being completely done with my project this summer. now, i am in the process of testing and debugging some minor anomalies to be totally finished. i am hoping that this week (tomorrow/wednesday LATEST) i can completely wash my hands of all this and enjoy my final week here in the bay area. of course, i ran into some unexpected and STRANGE problems in my testing today. i think i will call it a day, get a good night's rest, and come in refreshed tomorrow. i hate to say it, but today was probably useless other than some personal errands/tasks.

p.s. - where were you 5 years ago when you heard about the 9/11 attacks? i had just come out of calculus 3 recitation and was headed to physics 2 lecture before class/school was canceled for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grad007 said...

I was listening to the radio, getting ready to go to university.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home