Thursday, January 19, 2006

a long hump day

this morning i envisioned getting an early start on my day, but i made the mistake of thinking it was cool to lay down for a bit longer. needless to say, i wound up getting out of bed an hour and a half later than i should have. ok, so you would think that getting up later would cause me to be in a hurry, right? not me, i decided that i would update my ipod with some songs i just got on my computer and to finish and fold my laundry before leaving. i had cereal to eat and left the house about 9:30 or 10 am. i made some good, not great, progress with my short-range location project i am working on before heading to basketball practice in the middle of the day. wierd, i know. i got back to the office at about 3 pm and read some papers. it has been such a crazy day that i almost forgot to write about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home